The client must provide documents confirming his identity and place of residence to activate a trading account in the company. These documents should be downloaded to the Personal Cabinet or sent to email [email protected]. Photos or scans are taken for consideration in high resolution only
1. Documents that can be used for confirmation of identity:
- A valid national passport (it is necessary to provide a two-page spread with a photo) or ID-card - identity card (it is necessary to provide the front and back sides).
- Resident's card or foreigner's registration card (it is necessary to provide the front and back sides).
- The current driving license (it is necessary to provide the front and back sides).
2. Documents that can be used for address confirmation:
- Utility bill (electricity, telephone, gas, etc.) for the last 6 months.
- Bank statement or any other document with an address for the last 6 months period.
If the replenishment was made by bank transfer, please send us a copy of the SWIFT transfer by email: [email protected] (please don’t download SWIFT-translation itself).
Documents are checked within 24 hours. After that, your trading account will be activated.